Manufacturing Executives and Decision Makers who want to understand the “WHAT” and learn “HOW” to get their organization Industry 4.0 ready.
Let’s talk about practical, deployable smart manufacturing strategies.
In this instructor lead workshop, we examine the vision of Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0 and then consider Smart Strategies to start implementing the vision.
We share ideas and thoughts with industry leaders and together walk away with a plan of action to deliver that most valuable of commodities – a return on investment now and in the future.
Classroom and Online
Classroom: The program is taught in a classroom environment over 2 consecutive days.
Online: Instructor lead online version of the same program, delivered in 3 four-hour sessions on 3 consecutive working days.
The workshop comprises several assignments. All participants who complete all assignments will receive the MOMi Education Certificate for this program.
- Current understanding and initial experiences
- The essence of Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0
- Germany’s Dual Strategy – how clever are these Germans?
- The Smart Service Welt – how to get rich!
- Current Status
- Research, Government and Social Influence
- The Chasm – how big is the Gap between Vision and Reality?
- Let’s see examples of deployed smart solutions – successes, failures and pitfalls to avoid
- Business drivers and Industry 4.0 levers
- Core Concepts
- Smart agents, Cyber Physical Systems, (Industrial) Internet of Things, Smart Factory and Smart Ecosystem, Digital Thread and Digital Twin, Big Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence (AI), …
- Imagine smart solutions in your company!
- What should you be doing NOW to become Industry 4.0 ready?
- Recognize a smart solution?
- What does a “Fourth” manufacturing plant look like?
For classroom programs: End of Day 1 / Begin of Day 2
- How would you inform the people in your company?
- Explicit Goals!
- What do you want to achieve with the introduction of Smart Technologies?
- The Smart Backbone – Manufacturing Execution Systems and Manufacturing Operations Management
- Why deploy MES/MOM?
- What is the difference between MES/MOM and ERP?
- What are the steps needed to deploy a MES/MOM?
- The Smart Backbone – Manufacturing Execution Systems and Manufacturing Operations Management (Continued)
- How can my people be prepared for an MES/MOM deployment?
- How can MES/MOM support Lean/Six Sigma and Agile Manufacturing?
- Characteristics of an Industry 4.0-ready MES/MOM
- How ready are you for Smart?
- Singapore Readiness Index
- MESA Manufacturing Capability Maturity Assessment
- Smart Manufacturing: All of the Above!
- Decision Time! What will you tell tomorrow at work?
- Conclusions and Wrap-Up
SA001 – Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0 Strategies – Introduction
SA002 – Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0 Strategies
SA003 – Smart Manufacturing Strategies for Executives
SA011 – MES/MOM for Executives
SA012 – MES/MOM: The Essentials!
SA013 – MES/MOM: All You Need to Know!
SA021 – Business Case to Justify MOM investments
SA031 – LIMS in Manufacturing: All You Need to Know!
MS002 – Applying ISA-95 for Operations
MS004 – Integrating Manufacturing (MES/MOM)
MS011 – MOM Standardization using ISA-88 (Batch Control)
MS021 – Cybersecurity for Manufacturing
MS031 – Serialization in Manufacturing
MP001 – Metrics Framework for Manufacturing Performance
MP011 – Continuous Improvement in Manufacturing
MA001 – Manufacturing Maturity to Improve Performance
MA011 – Business and IT Alignment in Manufacturing
MA031 – Enterprise Recipe Management for Improved NPDI
Education programs from our ATS colleagues