The ISA-95 standard “Enterprise – Control System Integration” provides a standard terminology and a consistent set of concept and models to describe manufacturing operations in a structured way.
Now, in the era of the 4th Industrial Revolution, new technologies are introduced making existing technologies obsolete. However, ISA-95 does not become dated over time the way technology would. It provides a smarter way to push ahead. ISA-95 works to improve manufacturing information clarity, structure and consistency independent of anything involving an implementation using either legacy or current technology. ISA-95 is completely technology-agnostic.
The ISA-95 standard still contributes to improved communication between all parties involved, enabling users to better identify their needs, reducing costs of automating manufacturing processes and reduce lifecycle engineering efforts, as it has done for about two decades and will do into the future.
By group discussions and pragmatic exercises, you will discover in this course how to determine:
- Scope of manufacturing operations
- Activities with respect to production, maintenance, quality test and inventory operations
- Information that must be shared between control functions and enterprise functions
Classroom and Online
Classroom: The program is taught in a classroom environment on a single day.
Online: Instructor lead online version of the same program, delivered in 2 four-hour sessions on 2 consecutive working days.
The workshop comprises several assignments. All participants who complete all assignments will receive the MOMi Education Certificate for this program.
- Introduction ANSI/ISA95
- Models and Terminology (Part 1)
- Activity Models of Manufacturing Operations (Part 3)
- Production, Maintenance, Quality and Inventory operations
- Examples of applying the ISA-95 Activity models:
- Create requirements for MOM product selection
- Determine manufacturing capability maturity
- Demarcation between Enterprise Planning (ERP) and Manufacturing Operations Management (MES/MOM)
- Work in Progress: Smart Manufacturing Integration
- Conclusions and Wrap-Up
|Registration Fee||USD 990 | EUR 895 | ZAR 8200 | GBP 825 | SGD 1195|
Online (14:00 - 18:00 CET / 08:00 - 12:00 EDT))
Instructor(s): Gerard Ipskamp
Registration Fee:EUR 995
SA001 – Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0 Strategies – Introduction
SA002 – Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0 Strategies
SA003 – Smart Manufacturing Strategies for Executives
SA011 – MES/MOM for Executives
SA012 – MES/MOM: The Essentials!
SA013 – MES/MOM: All You Need to Know!
SA021 – Business Case to Justify MOM investments
SA031 – LIMS in Manufacturing: All You Need to Know!
MS002 – Applying ISA-95 for Operations
MS004 – Integrating Manufacturing (MES/MOM)
MS011 – MOM Standardization using ISA-88 (Batch Control)
MS021 – Cybersecurity for Manufacturing
MS031 – Serialization in Manufacturing
MP001 – Metrics Framework for Manufacturing Performance
MP011 – Continuous Improvement in Manufacturing
MA001 – Manufacturing Maturity to Improve Performance
MA011 – Business and IT Alignment in Manufacturing
MA031 – Enterprise Recipe Management for Improved NPDI
Education programs from our ATS colleagues