Come see how different and irresistible we are.
Join our team and experience our unique spirit!
OUR COMPANY – the profile
The Manufacturing Operations Management Institute (MOMi) is an Expert Division of ATS global. Our educational and business consultancy services focus on the processes, IT and skills required to meet the needs of the current challenges in manufacturing and the transition to the 4th Industrial Revolution.
For our growing global Manufacturing Business Consultancy team we are looking for qualified (medior and senior) Business Consultants to help our customers optimize their operations and support their business with the right (IT) tools.
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
- Help our customers optimize their operations and support their business with the right (IT & OT) tools
- Help customers in preparing for a project with vision, education, assessment, requirements, selection, roadmap, benefit case, architecture, stakeholder management, coaching and much more
- On behalf of the customers’ businesses when they lack the resources or knowledge to perform them in house
- Assist customers with their continuous improvement journey (change management)
- Pro-actively assist ATS colleagues where possible
- Develop, enhance and execute educational courses
- Deliver assignments on time, to the highest quality and ensure all assignment procedures are adhered to
- Support the sales and proposal team(s) including scope and proposal generation for a wide range of projects
- Build and sustain your own network
- Contribute to sustainable business growth with the MOMi and ATS Global teams
- Be a proactive member of the team
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
- Proven experience with Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) as a Business Consultant.
- Expert-level knowledge and experience within several of the following areas: Manufacturing Business, Production, Quality, Maintenance, Inventory, Planning & Scheduling, (cyber-)Security, Infrastructure, Supply Chain (Logistics), R&D, Architecture, …
- Teaching skills
- Be able to speak and write fluent English
- The ability to work from home and willing to travel to customer locations within the US
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Initiative-taking and collaborative
- Enthusiastic with a drive for success and quality
- Able to show leadership and sensible decision making when required
NICE TO HAVE
- Coaching skills
- Application knowledge of Manufacturing software solutions (MES, LIMS, WMS, CMMS/EAM)
- Experience with applying ISA-95 and ISA-88
- MESA MES/MOM Methodologies Certificate of Competency (CoC01)
- Commercial insight/mindset
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become the expert within a dynamic, successful team delivering control, execution and IT solutions to improve our customer’s performance. This function is a stepping stone to become a leading figure within industry and has a high level of industry visibility.
You will also get:
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from home
- Share Purchase Plan
- Referral bonus
- Paid certifications, technical and soft-skills training
- In house training
- The chance to work on international projects for world renowned companies
- Healthcare, Dental, and Vision insurance benefits, 401K with company matching, Short- & Long-Term Disability insurance benefits
- More than 1,400 amazing co-workers all over the world!
Salary: Competetive fixed gross salary (subject to experience), plus variable element awarded on company and functional (commercial) results
If you think so, apply directly by using the apply button.