, a leading provider of digital manufacturing, MRO and quality software solutions, today announced it will host a distinguished group of business leaders focused on complex manufacturing at Excelerate
, the Company's annual business conference. The event takes place Oct. 22-25, 2018 at the Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa in Dana Point, California.
On the first day of the event, MOMi’s president and senior business consultant Jan Snoeij will provide a special education session “Smart MES/MOM”
. The workshop will address key questions with respect to the deployment of MES/MOM as a step towards Smart Manufacturing (Industry 4.0).
- Trends and Observations in Manufacturing
- Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Why deploy MES/MOM?
- What is the difference between MES/MOM and ERP?
- What are the steps needed to deploy MES/MOM?
- How can my people be prepared for MES/MOM deployment?
- Does MES/MOM support Lean/Six Sigma and Agile Manufacturing?
- How ready are you for Smart?
- Singapore Readiness Index
- Characteristics of an Industry 4.0-ready MES/MOM
- Conclusions and Wrap-Up
Read more about the conference here