The Manufacturing Operations Management Institute (MOMi) is pleased to announce Jan Snoeij, President of MOMi, will speak at the summit that brings together some of the most influential practitioners across the Global Industrial Manufacturing sector.
To join in the workshops and take part in networking, come to Berlin
on the 4th & 5th December 2017
Jan´s presentation on Industry 4.0 is titled:
Smart (r)evolution – Shaping the future of manufacturing
- Smart manufacturing is not new, but upcoming technologies enable smart business models and new successes.
- The 4th industrial revolution is executed step-by-step.
- Standardization of processes, measurement of metrics and responses to adverse events were, are and will be key for success.
- The Centre of Excellence (CoE) team aligns processes, organisation, people and enabling technologies.
- Smart manufacturing isn’t so smart without smart, educated people.
Date & the Presentation Start Time
4 December, 11:05AM - 11:40AM
Foreword by Jan Snoeij
Change is a constant in life and it certainly is in manufacturing. Organisations need to get ready for the 4th Industrial Revolution and the associated new enabled capabilities, business processes, automation & integration strategies, and business models. Knowledge and understanding of how to leverage the new ‘smart’ approaches and technologies are critical to manufacturers.
Despite the revolutionary character of Industry 4.0 and Smart Manufacturing technologies, a gradual execution based on a solid foundation of standardized operations is key for success. Equally important is the alignment between those operational processes, the organization, the people’s skill sets and the enabling and supporting technologies, including IT.
To realise all this, a Centre of Excellence (CoE) team of experts with various backgrounds has to bridge the gaps and to shape the future of their manufacturing successfully. People are (still) making the difference.
ManuTalk takes place annually and brings together some of the most influential practitioners across the Global Industrial Manufacturing sector.
Download Program of ManuTalk 2017 in Berlin