Going back to basics and keeping it simple can be the start of great achievements. The manufacturing industry is changing. Talk of Big Data, the Internet of Things, the Fourth Industrial Revolution, Smart Factories, … is all very exciting, but is it really real? One thing is for sure: manufacturing companies will not become self-organizing without achieving manufacturing excellence by utilizing Manufacturing Execution Systems / Manufacturing Operations Management (MES/MOM) first.
In this one-day workshop, we will answer some key questions with respect to the deployment of MES/MOM as a (next) step towards Smart Manufacturing (Industry 4.0). Based on practical examples and our imagination, we will explore what ‘Smart’ means in your own manufacturing operations and determine how ready you are.
When you are preparing for the new technologies of the fourth industrial revolution, you need to know about today’s MES/MOM technologies and solutions. They are the smart foundation for a successful future.
- Trends and Observations in Manufacturing
- What is your observation (your challenge)?
- Fourth Industrial Revolution: Smart Manufacturing & Industry 4.0
- What do you think is really smart in manufacturing?
- Key Aspects of MES/MOM: the Smart Backbone!
- Why deploy MES/MOM?
- What is the difference between MES/MOM and ERP?
- What are the steps needed to deploy MES/MOM?
- How can my people be prepared for MES/MOM deployment?
- Does MES/MOM support Lean/Six Sigma and Agile Manufacturing?
- Singapore Readiness Index and Manufacturing Maturity: How Ready are You for Smart?
- Analysis of the readiness of your company
- Characteristics of an Industry 4.0-ready MES/MOM (includes architecture)
- Conclusions and Wrap-Up
- What is your plan for tomorrow?
The workshop comprises several interactive activities ranging from plenary Q&A sessions to group assignments.
USD 990 | EUR 895 | ZAR 8200 | GBP 825 | SGD 1195