MES/MOM: The Essentials!
Everyone is talking about Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0 initiatives. It is a known fact that Manufacturing Execution Systems / Manufacturing Operations Management (MES/MOM) is the foundation for these new innovations.
This 1-day program provides an overview of the essentials of MES/MOM and how to leverage its full potential both on short and long term. A successful change requires alignment of your ways of working in manufacturing operations, organization & governance, your people’s skill set and the supporting IT.
The course introduces the relevant industry standards for MES/MOM, like ISA-95, and many other aspects to create a well-designed roadmap to improve your manufacturing performance.
When you are preparing for the new smart technologies, you need to know about the technologies and solutions available to you today and the best practices for successfully justifying, implementing and sustaining them long term.
- MES/MOM Standards and Models
- MESA models
- ISA-95: Enterprise – Control System Integration
- Some other relevant standards
- Manufacturing Maturity to Improve Performance
- Alignment of Operations and IT (and more ...)
- Creating a successful roadmap
- MES/MOM Architectures
- Metrics that Matter - Metrics Framework
- Discover the Benefits
- How to justify your investment in MES/MOM?
- Select the software
- Best-practice methodology to select a sufficiently good MES/MOM
- New MES as Foundation for Smart Manufacturing
- Conclusions and Wrap-Up
USD 990 | EUR 895 | ZAR 8200 | GBP 825 | SGD 1195