Manufacturing Maturity to Improve Performance
In this one-day workshop, the participant will learn more about the essentials of the Manufacturing Maturity Model. Maturity is all about processing or manufacturing capabilities. Through practical exercises, the participants get hands-on experience how to use the model.
The Manufacturing Maturity Model can be used to assess the maturity of (part of) the own organization. With the results of such an assessment, steps can be described to get to a higher maturity and therefore a better performance. With a higher manufacturing maturity, an organization is better capable to leverage the opportunities that the 4th Industrial Revolution will bring potentially.
- Background of Maturity Models. History and original design of a capability maturity model.
- Exercise 1 - ‘Describe maturity levels’.
- Singapore Smart Industry Readiness Index
- What - Who and How to evaluate?
- Manufacturing Maturity Model
- The model as described in White Papers 38 and 53 of MESA International will be explained
- Assessment using the ISA-95 based Manufacturing Maturity Model
- Exercise 2 - ‘Prepare interview’: Prepare an interview focusing on one of the activities from the ISA-95 model to assess its maturity.
- Exercise 3 - ‘Evaluate result’: For a group of ISA-95 activities the results of an assessment are provided. These are discussed in order to conclude about potential improvements (“What” and “Why”).
- Next Steps
- Exercise 4 - ‘Define next steps’: With the results from the previous exercise, next steps are defined to realize the identified improvements (“How”).
- Summary and Close.
It is recommended to have basic knowledge of the ISA-95 standard, especially its activity model (part 3).
USD 990 | EUR 895 | ZAR 8200 | GBP 825 | SGD 1195
||24 September 2019
|Coventry, United Kingdom|
Hosted by Advanced Manufacturing Technology Centre (AMTC)
Instructor(s): Gerard Ipskamp
Registration Fee: GBP 825