Special Edition: Smart Manufacturing & Industry 4.0 Workshop
One Day Interactive Workshop for Executives and Decision Makers
Hosted & Endorsed by Critical Manufacturing
In collaboration with the Manufacturing Operations Management Institute, Critical Manufacturing are hosting and endorsing a special edition of MOM-Institute Smart Manufacturing & Industry 4.0 workshop. This unique one day workshop will offer the opportunity to discuss practical, deployable strategies and explore the vision of Industry 4.0 and Smart Manufacturing strategies. Together we will discover that MES/MOM is the “Smart” foundation to leverage the new technologies and methodologies for the future of our industry. Based on considered Smart Strategies to start implementing the vision, the participants will walk away with a plan of action to deliver that most valuable of commodities – a return on investment now and in the future.
Location & Date
July 19, 2018
9:00am – 5:00pm
- Exercise 1: Current understanding
- The essence of Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0
- Germany’s Dual Strategy – how clever are these Germans?
- The Smart Service Welt – how to get rich!
- Current Status
- Research, Government and Social Influence
- The Chasm – how big is the Gap between Vision and Reality?
- Let’s see - examples of deployed smart solutions
- Core Concepts of Industry 4.0
- Smart agents, Cyber Physical Systems, Internet of Things, …
- Exercise 2: Orient – Imagine smart solutions in your company!
- What should you be doing NOW to become Industry 4.0 ready?
- The Smart Backbone – MES and MOM
- Why deploy MES/MOM?
- What is the difference between MES/MOM and ERP?
- What are the steps needed to deploy a MES/MOM?
- How can my people be prepared for an MES/MOM deployment?
- How can MES/MOM support Lean/Six Sigma and Agile Manufacturing?
- Exercise 3: Decision Time!
- Summary and Close
USD 990 | EUR 895 | GBP 825
Schedule and Locations
||19 July 2018
|San Jose, California, United States
Hosted & Endorsed by Critical Manufacturing at The Tech Museum
Instructor(s): Jan Snoeij
Registration Fee: USD 990