Manufacturing Executives and Decision Makers who want to understand the “WHAT” and learn “HOW” to get their organisation industry 4.0 ready.
Let’s talk about practical, deployable smart manufacturing strategies.
In this two day workshop, we examine the vision of Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0 and then consider Smart Strategies to start implementing the vision.
We share ideas and thoughts with industry leaders and together walk away with a plan of action to deliver that most valuable of commodities – a return on investment now and in the future.
- Current understanding and initial experiences
- The essence of Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0
- Germany’s Dual Strategy – how clever are these Germans?
- The Smart Service Welt – how to get rich!
- Current Status
- Research, Government and Social Influence
- The Chasm – how big is the Gap between Vision and Reality?
- Let’s see examples of deployed smart solutions – successes, failures and pitfalls to avoid
- Core Concepts
- Smart agents, Cyber Physical Systems, (Industrial) Internet of Things, Smart Factory and Smart Ecosystem, Big Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence (AI), …
- Business drivers and Industry 4.0 levers
- Imagine smart solutions in your company!
- What should you be doing NOW to become Industry 4.0 ready?
- Recognize a smart solution?
- What does a “Fourth” manufacturing plant look like?
- Preparing your next steps, will you crawl, walk, run or gallop?
- Ready, set, go but don’t forget lean, six sigma and manufacturing excellence.
- Removing the people from our plant – how can it be done?
- In which functions will intelligent agents/technologies replace people and how?
- The Smart Backbone – Manufacturing Execution Systems and Manufacturing Operations Management
- Why deploy MES/MOM?
- What is the difference between MES/MOM and ERP?
- What are the steps needed to deploy a MES/MOM?
- How can my people be prepared for an MES/MOM deployment?
- How can MES/MOM support Lean/Six Sigma and Agile Manufacturing?
- Characteristics of an Industry 4.0-ready MES/MOM
- How ready are you for Smart?
- Singapore Readiness Index
- MESA Manufacturing Capability Assessment
- Decision Time! What will you tell tomorrow at work?
- Conclusions and Wrap-Up
The workshop comprises several interactive activities ranging from plenary Q&A sessions to group assignments.