The course addresses the critical need of manufacturing practitioners and executives to understand the power of real-time decisions for manufacturing operations metrics before and after linked to financial and business level metrics. Through a series of pre-configure case studies, the power of mapping these real-time operations aspects into ERP, supply chain, R&D (PLM) and more to executive reporting for purposes of optimizing the business process.
All of the tools utilized and material developed for this course are in compliance with Manufacturing 2.0 architecture the MESA Metrics Framework and Guidebook 2nd Edition.
Learner will be able to:
- Recognize the increased decision making capabilities of mapping operations metrics to financial and business metrics
- Recognize the different types of metrics from different business levels and how they influence one another for effective optimization of the business processes
- Describe how to develop executive versus plant level reporting
- Discuss metrics models used in the Metric Guidebook and Framework
Assessment Test and Exercises:
1. In-Course Formative Assessment Test: 7 Questions, Open notes in discussion, Answers recorded in Test Form.
2. Out-Course Summative Assessment Test: 8 Questions, Open notes in self study, Answers recorded in Test Form.
MESA Guidebook: MESA Metrics Guidebook