MES/MOM: All You Need to Know!
Going back to basics and keeping it simple can be the start of great achievements. The manufacturing industry is changing. Talk
of Big Data, IIoT, Industry 4.0, Smart Factories
, … is all very exciting, but is it really real?
One thing is for sure: manufacturing organizations will not become self-organizing without achieving manufacturing excellence by utilizing Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) / Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
This 2-days program provides an extensive overview of MES/MOM and how to leverage its full potential both on short and long term. A successful change requires alignment of your ways of working in manufacturing operations, organization & governance, your people’s skill set and the supporting IT.
The course introduces the relevant industry standards
, like ISA-95
, and many other aspects to create a well-designed roadmap
your manufacturing performance
When you are preparing for the new smart technologies, you need to know about the technologies and solutions available to you today and the best practices for successfully justifying, implementing and sustaining them long term.
- MES/MOM Standards
- ISA-95: Enterprise – Control System Integration
- ISA-88: Batch Control
- ISA-62443 (ISA-99): Security
- Other standards
- Excellence in Make and Supply Chain
- Continuous Improvement
- Manufacturing Maturity to Improve Performance
- Manufacturing Maturity Models
- Assessment and Transformation
- MES/MOM Architectures
- Metrics that Matter - Metrics Framework
- Discover the Benefits
- How to justify your investment in MES/MOM?
- Return on Investment (ROI) Approaches
- Select the software
- Best-practice methodology to select a sufficiently good MES/MOM application
- Smart Manufacturing / Industry 4.0
- Core Concepts and Technologies
- New MES/MOM as Foundation for Smart Manufacturing
- Conclusions and Wrap-Up
USD 1750 | EUR 1595 | ZAR 14500 | GBP 1450 | SGD 2095
||9 - 10 October 2019
|Haarlem, The Netherlands
Instructor(s): Gerard Ipskamp
Registration Fee: EUR 1595