Control the Business Change Cycle
MOMi delivers the expertise, best practices and solutions to support the complete business change cycle:
- initial exploration of the improvement potential
- create the sound benefits case supporting the investment decision
- design the blueprint for the future including processes, organization & governance, people skillsets and the enabling technologies
- deployment of the solutions
in order to obtain sustainable improvements.
MOMi delivers a comprehensive set of services
- Courses ISA 95/99
- Course IIoT, Industry 4.0
- Identify your potential
- Benefit realization
- Agile vision & strategy
- Vision workshop
- Create Benefits Case
- High Level Architecture
- High Level Roadmap
- Business Processes, Requirements & Resources
- Detailed Business Case
- Solution Architecture
- Solution Roadmap
- Selection Process
- URS, RFI, RFP, RFQ
- Pilot, reference visit
- Update Business Case
- Build your vision and discover your improvement potential, based on current best practices, actual waste streams and variance losses and possible application of new smart technologies;
- MOMi’s team applies methodology based on global standards like APQC, SCOR, ISA 95 and various best practices;
- Create awareness by focusing at relevant standards, like ISA 95, ISA 88, ISA 62443 (ISA 99), ...;
- Learn about potential benefits of emerging technologies as Industry 4.0 / Smart Manufacturing.
- Identify your future way of working supporting your improved business models in order to achieve your strategic objectives;
- Determine a high level benefits case and assess the feasibility of investing in manufacturing operations management systems.
- Create a high level architecture, including processes, organization & governance, the people skill sets and the enabling technology (Manufacturing IT);
- Compose a draft roadmap for gradual realization, based on priorities and added value to ensure consistency with your business objectives.
- Design your future business processes and the transition to them; MOMi’s methodology ensures consistency in process mapping;
- Define a complete set of functional and non-functional requirements, based on global standards;
- Create the solution architecture and detail the solution roadmap to achieve the identified goals and to minimize risk;
- Finalize the business case in the required level of detail.
- Select the ‘best’ tools (MOM solutions) to support your current and future ways of working enabling the required collaboration of all your resources and solutions;
- The selection process is based on the best practice methodology published in a MESA International White Paper with which MOMi’s consultants have long lasting experience with many manufacturers in various industrial sectors;
- Update the user and functional requirements and create the business case.
Execute and Support
- Successfully implement the selected solutions for the intended scope of the actual step. Change the ways of working according to the design and ensure adoption by your staff;
- The expert MES/MOM teams of ATS Global help to deploy the solutions in all aspects and assure sustainable gains by adequate maintenance support;
- Global coverage, regional support;
- Assured business and IT alignment, also during template realization;
- Access to 30 years of experience in these domains, including validation.
- After each step of the roadmap, the MOMi business consultants team helps to evaluate:
- Check, if the expected benefits are achieved indeed and that they are secured by adequate controls;
- Evaluate the validity of the strategic objectives, given the dynamics of the demand (market) and own enterprise goals;
- Determine if the planned next steps of the roadmap are still in line with those objectives and goals; if required, update the steps accordingly;
- Prepare for the execution of the next cycle of continuous improvement.